Wednesday 21 March 2018

New Beginnings!

Hello friends!

How are you all? Its been a while since I have posted my last update on the blog but nevermind, due to hectic schedule and work, I was not able to write many things here. You too would have been busy studying or working. Getting busy is obvious for everyone, isn't it? Let's cut it short and come to the main topic.





Most of my friends with whom I talk on daily/weekly basis would have the idea about this. After graduating from engineering college, a friend of mine told me to join him. I did and we got involved with our new startup called "Recycler" which deals with Plastic waste and turning it into valuable products. This was just an idea last year and we started researching about it everywhere. I would leave that startup part behind as startup itself is a great topic to talk about.

So, finally we got incubated at this university known as PDPU in Gandhinagar, the capital city of Gujarat and that's when I had a fresh start. I'm not an outspoken person and I had never worked before for anyone. It was a whole new chapter in my life. Unlike normal jobs, the startup doesn't work the way conventional companies work.  It includes odd jobs and most of the things were new to me as if I was a school kid.

I started learning new things, exploring vast pool of knowledge. I got to know about plastic industries, how people work in here, the problems being faced by the people, how startup ecosystem works and many more such things. On a personal level, I joined a course for Diploma in Product Desing and taught myself engineering design software like AutoCAD and Solidworks. But, startup never works in one way!! That's when I had to teach myself some graphic designing as well.

 I have learned about Photoshop, CorelDraw, Illustrator etc. It is so fun experience to learn all such new things where you can create awesome pictures, edit them and make something wonderful out of it. Also, I got my hands on documentation, company registration, patents and some legal stuff about companies and how such enterprises run as I am supposed to be a part of one such company one day.
 

Cutting things short, I never knew something new could lead me to such an amazing experience. Some days were hard and some were fun, but most importantly, I got a whole new level of experience and got to realize that I can do much more.

Life is all about new beginnings and how you take you take yourself on the new road. It is never too late to turn around if you realize that you're walking the wrong path. Dare to do new things, try something new every day. It can be a small thing like trying your hands on painting or a big thing like starting your own business. If you succeed, it will give you the courage to more such adventures and who knows, you might reach the sky one day!



As I have mentioned earlier in my last post, in the new year, start something you've always wanted to learn, to explore, to experience. The happiness and joy you'd feel afterwards will be incredible.

P.S. As i write the most of the content for my work as a part of my job, I'll try to post more posts here.

Keep smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment